Catching up on old projects

We all have them, those ideas you start with the best intentions, that end up unfinished and occasionally revisited. Since getting back into things I am making a concerted effort to get these side projects done and dusted... only to make way for more.
This one made such good progress and was well on its way to completion, but I gave my prototype to a friend to distract him during tough times, he has the skill to make it awesome while I make myself another.
Years ago I got my hands on a screen used forced perspective egg from Aliens. It was a bit sorry for itself so I did some repairs and resculpting on it before sculpting a tendril base and making tiles based on the original Sulaco flooring.
All done at 1/8 scale to suit the egg... initial cast outs are promising.

Comments